top of page


Frequently Asked Questions

​Q: What are the annual dues and assessments used for?

A: Lady Creek Water System annual dues cover the day-to-day operations of the water system, including operating expenses, utilities, rent, and fees paid to the US Forest Service, as well as a contract watermaster to run the system. Our Capital Assessments, payable annually, ensure that we're reinvesting in our water system through infrastructure enhancements.

Current annual dues are $175 and the capital assessment is $140 per year.

​Q: How does billing work?

A: LCWS sends bills for dues and assessments annually in January. Starting with 2021, bills will be sent electronically and will include an online payment method for those members choosing to pay online. Check out our Online Portal.

Members who do not pay their electronic bills will receive paper statements in February, which must be paid timely to avoid late fees. Starting in 2023, the members approved a $10 mailing fee for members who do not wish to provide an email for billing.

​Q: I'm buying or selling a cabin. How do I transfer the cabin's membership in Lady Creek Water System?

A: In most cases, the transfer will happen as part of closing. Your title company and/or broker will contact the Lady Creek office to arrange the transfer and pay the transfer fee. If you're not closing through a title company, contact the Lady Creek office to make arrangements to transfer service.

​Q: I've been told there is a leak in my cabin supply line. Why is it important to get the leak repaired? Who do I contact?

A: Leaks in the system result in a substantial waste of water, which is our most precious resource. They can also increase the cost of providing water to members of the system. Our annual dues and assessments are kept low because of the efficiency of the system. If you have a leak, please report it immediately to, and ensure that your service is shut off at the meter to avoid leaking when you're not using your cabin. You can review our Leak Policy on the About Us page.

LCWS winterization reminder 2023.jpg
River Crossing.jpg
Helpful Contacts


  • Clackamas Sheriff's Office - Non-Emergency: 503-655-8211

  • Hoodland Fire District - Non-Emergency: 503-622-3256

  • PGE - Report Power Outages: 503-228-6322

  • Mt Hood Forest Homeowner's Association: 503-380-7603

  • ZigZag Ranger District - Special Uses: 503-622-2030

  • ZigZag Ranger District - General Information: 503-622-3101

bottom of page